Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an inheritance that is imperishable, undefiled, and unfading, kept for you in heaven, who by God's power are being guarded through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. 1 Peter 1:3-5

Monday, November 5, 2007

Tomorrow's the big day

Well, tomorrow I'm leaving Lakeshore, MS and going back to my present home of Louisville, KY. It's hard to put into words what I'm feeling because I am experiencing a whole gamut of emotions: excitement, sadness, anticipation, nervousness, gratefulness, etc. My time here has been so life-changing and it is something I will never forget. I pray that God will help me to remember the things I've learned here when I go back to Louisville. I just wanted to write a quick note before I leave, but Lord willing I will write again soon and post some pictures of my tiling adventure!

2 comments:

Joel Cupp said...

I pray you had a great day today :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Kristy. for your compassion + committment to the Lakeshore + Hancock County community.
May we meet again sometime ;>)
Blessings always...