Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an inheritance that is imperishable, undefiled, and unfading, kept for you in heaven, who by God's power are being guarded through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. 1 Peter 1:3-5

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Pictures!

Hey everyone! I wanted to post a few pictures from my time with the Providence Baptist team. We put up Tyvek, as in the first picture, did collar ties, lots of hurricane clips, framed up two windows, and I got to use a sledgehammer to beat two 4x4 posts in a house. It was so fun and these are just a few of the highlights! In case any of you are wondering, collar ties are boards that go across the rafters on the inside of the roof; it looks like an A when you're done. Also, just fyi, the house that we are working on in the first picture is up 8 ft off the ground and we are on 3 levels of scaffolding, so we are really high as you might be able to tell!

I know I haven't been posting a lot lately, but I will try to catch up soon!



No comments: